Bucksmore offer free transfers to and from the airport on arrival and departure days. We offer this service from Gatwick and Heathrow Airports (plus Stansted for Cambridge) between 10.00 and 22.00 (UK time).
Arrival days for both OASP and CASP are Sundays and all departures should be on Saturdays. Students on our LASP programmes arrive and depart on Tuesdays. If you requite an extra night we may be able to offer this but we will have to charge for the extra night’s accommodation and the transfer.
We try to keep the waiting time as short as possible because we know students are tired after a long journey and are looking forward to getting to the centre as quickly as possible. Occasionally a student may have to wait at the airport for another flight arriving at a similar time but they will always be with a Counsellor and the maximum waiting time we aim for is 1 hour.
Transfer days are very complicated days so please make sure you send your flight details to Head Office as soon as possible.
Arriving in the UK
• If a flight is delayed don’t worry – we have access to live arrival time updates from all major UK airports.
• Once students have gone through passport control and reclaimed their luggage they should proceed to Arrivals.
• Students will be met at Arrivals by a Bucksmore Counsellor wearing a red Bucksmore t-shirt and holding a large sign with the student’s name on it.
• The Counsellor will then escort you to your centre.
Leaving the UK
• Students will be accompanied to the airport by a Counsellor.
• We always make sure they arrive long before take-off so they have lots of time to check-in and relax before their flight.
• The Counsellor will assist you with check-in and see you through security.
• The Counsellors can’t go through Airport Security but they will remain in the airport until your plane has taken off.